"next image" in editor does not change selection in album view anymore

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Feb 16 19:21:41 GMT 2018

Ha! After Gilles mail I tested with some small directories (8 and 9
images), also with very small images, and after actualizing the album
(f5). Same result.

After your mail I went to settings and in "views" (Ansichten) selected
"show preview" just to see what happens. I restarted digikam, but when I
clicked on "editor" (Bildbearbeitung) I could not move to previous/next
image... So I changed back to "open editor" in settings.

And guess what: now when going to next image one or several times, *it
works*. So, something happened when changing the settings...

It also works in huge directories (590 images) and with large size png's
(20 MB).

Well, strange, but it works now :-)

https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com