"next image" in editor does not change selection in album view anymore

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Feb 16 10:13:05 GMT 2018

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or a new feature in 5.8.0:

When I click on an image in an album it opens editor (because I set it
so). When I now in editor go to the next image ("next button" or
page-down) once or several times and then close the editor, in the album
still the image is selected which I had selected when starting.

In earlier versions, when I went to other pictures in editor and then
came back to the album, the last image shown in editor was selected in
the album.

This was very useful for me because I could continue in album from where
I was last in editor without remembering the file name and scroll down
in the album...

Maybe others think different and this behavior was added as a feature?
Or is it a bug I should report on the bugs list?

kind regards

Daniel

https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com