How to compare two albums?

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at burnicki.net
Fri Feb 9 14:18:20 GMT 2018

Am 09.02.2018 um 14:57 schrieb Stefan Mueller:
> another good option in this regard: https://www.freefilesync.org/

All these nice tools don't seem to work for the OP, though, if the
source directory contains a mixture of images with different ratings, an
the OP just wants to synchronize all images with a specific rating to a
destination directory.

If I understand this now correctly, this would mean if the rating of an
image in the source directory is changed to the appropriate value then
the image is afterward synchronized to the destination directory, or if
the rating is removed from the image in the source directory then the
image is deleted from the destination directory.

The only way that comes to my mind to achieve this is to mark all the
images with the appropriate rating in DK and copy the images to a
temporary album/folder, the use one of the mentioned file utilities to
synchronize the destination directory with the temporary directory.

Martin