Identifying pictures that are blurred for movement or out of focus

cerp at eeos.biz cerp at eeos.biz
Fri Feb 9 12:23:20 GMT 2018

Dear all,

The first thing we do when we download the pictures from a shooting
session is a quick round to eliminate all the pictures that are not
above a basic quality threshold: those that are blurred, out of focus,
or blurred because of movement, or for other defects.

Of course, when you shoot two thousand pictures then this quick round
is actually not quick at all, but it is a very long process.

So here is the question: is there a way to automatically identify all
the blurred images in an album, highlight them, maybe label them or
tag them, and then decide what to do?

Best Regards

Corrado & Rina