How to compare two albums?

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 09:02:28 GMT 2018

I use Beyond Compare by Scooter Software. Its not free in any sense but
it is the best comparison GUI that I know of and I have paid to use it
at home and work bought me a copy as well.

http://scootersoftware.com/

There are other solutions out there, just Google for 'directory
comparison program' and you'll get many hits.

Andrew