OAuth issues in 5.8

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:34:13 GMT 2018

Also with OAuth it is necessary to log in with the browser and to confirm to
the web service that the tool may access your account. After pressing on
change account a browser window should open to log on. The difference now is
that after login and confirmation the digiKam tool automatically receives the
session token and is active. You should then see your username in the digiKam
tool and you can use it.

Maik