[digiKam-users] Where does DigiKam store its shortcut key info?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:26:41 GMT 2018

Hi,

Customized keyboard shortcuts are stored in a configuration text file,
inside you home directory.

But you don't need to edit this file manually. Go to Settings/Configure
Shortcuts and change Rating keys as you want.

Note : depending of the desktop used in background and global keyboard
shortcuts set by the desktop, some DK keys can be in conflict with global
one. This is why this warning message appear.

The application has no control on global shortcuts set by the desktop.

Best

Gilles Caulier