[digiKam-users] 6.0.0 Beta 3: Does Advanced Search/Meet All work?

papertape plowmail2010 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 01:41:28 GMT 2018

Windows 7
Version 6.0.0 Beta 3

I have images with tag "Amaryllis", and whose description contains "white".

When I run Advanced Search with
Tags
  "Return items with tag - Any Tag/In All",
  "A tag of the item contains" set to Amaryllis"
"Caption, Comment, Title / Caption Return items whose comment contains" set
to "white"

and

"Meet Any...", DigiKam finds all images with tag "Amaryllis" or whose
description contains "white", as expected.

But when I choose "Meet All...", DigiKam finds nothing.

All other search conditions are either empty or "Any".

And if I set only the tag value (nothing in "Caption"), "Meet All..." still
finds nothing.

Did I miss something?