[digiKam-users] digikam 6.0.0 release

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 11:51:02 GMT 2018

Hi all users,

Just for information, 6.0.0 beta3 will be release just after Christmas,
next week, probably Friday or Saturday.

For the 6.0.0 official release, we will plan while end of January or first
week of February 2019. This will lets enough time to review last fix to do.

Just for the fun, Maik has closed the 600th file recently for 6.0.0 release
:

 https://cgit.kde.org/digikam.git/tree/NEWS

Note : we never pass 600 files closed in the pass. You can imagine the hard
work done in background for this release...

A special thanks to all contributors who help for digiKam project.

VoilĂ , i wish a Merry Christmas to all from this room...

Best