[digiKam-users] digikam 6.0.0 release

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 08:43:31 GMT 2018

Hi PhilTheHill

thanks a lot for those guidelines

I'm currently running 6.0.0 Beta2 on windows 10 (default configuration
with sqllite), and I noticed you mentionned a step 3 : Configure the new
‘Similarity Db’

can you precise what need to be done? I currently tried to use
similarity , but didin't found any button in the inteface to launch the
search, could it come from missing this steps ?

I see effectively the recognition, digikam and thumbnails databases ,
but not the similarity one

I'm joining to you to warmely thanks the digikam team to provide us this
excellent product.

and Merry Christmas to yo

regards

frederic