[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Sky Diver skydivergm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:39:03 GMT 2018

Thanks Andrey,

I'm aware of the fact that I can compile from source.
I actually started this discussion here in search of alternatives to doing so.

I saw your summary on how to build from source and the amount of work
involved, and that's exactly the stuff I was hoping to see as a docker
image that could be fired up in order to run a build.
I understood from Gilles that a docker image is too
complex/time-consuming to maintain.

Anyway, throughout this thread I learned about the weekly snapshots
and I see that it is more visible now in the website's download page,
so I guess this will be good enough for me right now.

Thank you.