[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:05:18 GMT 2018

Simon - how does this look?

---
### Pre-Releases

These are betas and release-candidates provided by the team for testing.

These should be more stable than weekly snapshots and testing will
help to ready them for release.
They are provided as a Linux AppImage, macOS package, and Windows installer.

[Download the latest pre-release here](
https://download.kde.org/unstable/digikam/)

### Weekly Snapshots

These are compiled weekly versions provided by the team for testing
purposes only.

This is the easiest way to try the current implementation that hasn't been
released yet.
This includes a universal Linux AppImage, macOS package, and Windows
installer.

[Download the latest weekly snapshots here](https://files.kde.org/digikam/).

---