[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:56:22 GMT 2018

That's actually something that could be improved in the download section
of the website:
There are stable releases: https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/,
pre-releases (betas, RCs): https://download.kde.org/unstable/digikam/
and weekly snapshots: https://files.kde.org/digikam/

If you want to be notified about new (pre-)releases you can subscribe to
the news RSS - there will be some other stuff too on it, but infrequently.