[digiKam-users] Nightly builds / docker image?

Sky Diver skydivergm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 13:36:20 GMT 2018

Thanks Gilles.

I understand what you mean regarding docker - it certainly sounds like
a hassle to maintain.

I already saw the page you refer to, but I was wondering if there's
something more up-to-date (didn't know it's being build on a weekly
basis).

I find it weird that the same version tag (e.g. 6.0.0-beta3) is being
used for different builds.
E.g.: The version base of my AppImage is
digikam-6.0.0-beta3-20181202T170307 while the latest version is
digikam-6.0.0-beta3-20181208T111552.
I guess the point is that the beta version is a bugfix accumulator.

Is there some sort of "Check for Updates" mechanism (myabe even an RSS
feed) that would somehow notify of new beta releases?