[digiKam-users] V6 appimage on Linux 64bit issue with single click

Stuart Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Dec 12 17:42:41 GMT 2018

Maik

 I am not averse to having it as an option for those who like it, but I do think it is not right to have it as a the only setting or come to that set as default to override KDE settings. When you have KDE set the way I have it is completely counter-intuitive. It takes  some remembering especially as I don't use digikam every day and will probably confuse some folks where every other application follows the KDE setting.

Stuart

--
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.