[digiKam-users] Print creator - Custom layouts: Units limits too restrictive

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:46:24 GMT 2018

Ok. I just did it using millimeters, however, I discovered two other thing
not working fine in "Print creator". I'm trying to print to A3 format so
many photos as fit adjusted to 39x29cm. So I select A3 and select "Fit as
many as possible". However, I observed two issues:
- Print preview is not updated each time I change photos size (from 39x29 to
other sizes)
- The result of this operation is not working fine: You can see is inserting
3 images that are not resized to 39x29 and really must fit two of them per
page ... sometimes even it only shows one of the three images, at a smaller
size, and the other images are lost, never appear in final print.  :(

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376179/Digikam_-_Print_custom_-_No_updates%2C_no_right_print.png>