[digiKam-users] Am I doing the something wrong?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:16:37 GMT 2018

Can not reproduce the problem here with the Linux and Windows version. Of
course, sidecars are always copied or moved. New sidecars are created only
when metadata changes. Look in the output of the console, it is determined
whether a sidecar was found when copying / moving:

digikam.database: Detected a sidecar QUrl("file...

Maik