[digiKam-users] fdk-aac support in appimage

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:34:51 GMT 2018

Gilles
Yes the ffmpeg build you use compiled with fdk-aac support.
The codec has a funky license though. I hope that is okay for digiKam.
https://hub.packtpub.com/free-software-foundation-updates-their-licensing-materials-adds-commons-clause-and-fraunhofer-fdk-aac-license/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2018-12-03  9:28 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] fdk-aac support in appimage
Andrey,
Any feedback here ? Did you seen my previous message ?
Best
Gilles Caulier