[digiKam-users] Show grouped images in a folder

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:40:38 BST 2018

The original image option is in regard to versioned items, which is
different from grouped ones. If you have grouped items (folder item on
the bottom right of the thumbnail overlay), then you can click that
folder to expand all grouped items or you can mark multiple items, then
in the context menu under "Group" selecte "Show grouped items".