[digiKam-users] File location

VALÍK Robert robert at valik.sk
Wed Aug 29 08:05:04 BST 2018

Hello,

this is one of the minor annoyances of DigiKam GUI :-) The properties
panel is not alligned correctly (it is always on center, so ifyou
stretch it, half of the screen will be blank and the path still won't be
visible).

I use a xclip and a simple bash script / desktop file (attached). So I
right click on an image, select Open With -> ToClipboard and the full
path is copied to clipboard.

Robert

--
Robert Valík