[digiKam-users] DigiKam 6.0.0b video playback problem

VALÍK Robert robert at valik.sk
Tue Aug 28 12:39:59 BST 2018

Tried to move the video to different album (album root) but DigiKam gave
me a File not found error. After restarting digikam, it started behaving
as expected so now I am unable to reproduce the problem. Maybe some
problem in the first run after some DB upgrade... I have been using 5.9
version until now and I believe that the error occured right in the
first run of the 6 appimage...

Thanks.

Robert

--