[digiKam-users] Missing auto-detect button in digicam

Matthias Jorns matthias.jorns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:15:14 BST 2018

Hi there,

I'm new in digiKam and so far I was not able to import my images from my
iPhone6s with digiKam to my Windows machine.
According the manual there should be a auto-detect button in the camera
settings menu - but it's not there(?).
I've tried the standard mass storage way as described in the FAQ but I
think it's more for Linux systems - but I'm on a WIN machine.
Could anyone help me to get the images on my machine?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Mat

System Info:
digiKam version: 5.9.0

Build date: Mar 18 2018 (target: RelWithDebInfo)
Rev.: d7a4fdaf60753ef121aea95724bd618799390311
<http://commits.kde.org/digikam/d7a4fdaf60753ef121aea95724bd618799390311>

OS: WIN7 / WIN10