[digiKam-users] digiKam 6.0.0-beta1 Win64 crashes on startup

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:41:55 BST 2018

Tom,

I fixed the problem at startup under Windows.

This is due to LensFun library alpha version embebed in the bundle. The
code has a bug under Windows.

I reverted to last stable and it work.

The bundle published here are git version, post beta1 :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Please try and give me a feedback