[digiKam-users] GSOC 2017 Project 4 : digiKam Face Management improvements added to DK6?

NeiNei neinei at gmx.net
Fri Aug 24 07:38:13 BST 2018

Dear Gilles and Stefan,
thanks for the further clarification face management improvements (AI,
deep learning).

@ Gilles: Could you estimate whether the still necessary code
finalization and further improvement will make it in DigiKam 6 or a
later 6.x version, so that we could use the face tagging improvements in
production?

Thanks in advance,
NeiNei