[digiKam-users] Connection to Mariadb

mippo9 mippo9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:40:43 BST 2018

Dear Gilles,

about *Appimage*:
tried again, and now with one click only, it starts, but:
1) the release of DK appears to be as 5.9.0  (and not as 5.9.0-01)
    so how I can be sure it is running the Appimage, instead of the current
installed 5.9.0 release ?
2) the error now I get, after testing connection command, is:

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376715/Screenshot_20180820_190800.png>
    please note the difference in the internal IP code, where my NAS (host)
has the final as 158, but the error reports as 138 (?!?)

about the *Forum link*:
I meant this link-->  http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/
it could be very useful to have accessible in the
https://www.digikam.org/support/ page.

I'm sorry to boring you, but Linux require a lot of patience, and hopefully
it seems we have it.