[digiKam-users] appimage

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Sun Aug 19 08:32:12 BST 2018

Le 19/08/2018 à 01:40, Jono pollard a écrit :
> Thanks for the suggestion and that's I guess what I'll have to do, but

appimage are the very late uptodate version.

This is necessary if you want to report any kind of bug or wish (to know
what is current), but may have some new bug - I never had the problem
with digikam, but had with kdenlive. Be warned that is your current
digikam version is old, they may be jump on database structure.

if you don't have anything to report, don't use them... but then,
usually you don't have to write here :-(

and the only steps to do are to make the file executable (right click,
properties in dolphin) and click on it...

jdd
--
http://dodin.org