[digiKam-users] invisible thumbnails

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Tue Aug 14 13:32:24 BST 2018

Hi
Strange issue with dk 4.9 and dk beta 6/git, mysql external db
Recently, I downloaded some images from camera 2 times in the same
directory, it was a mistake.I had to delete some duplicated files.
I discover now some thumbnails ar not displayed but images are counted
in folders.
I updated db, thumbnails, clean db, deleted all exif informations with
exiftool, check permissions, etc.
Some thumbnails are not displayed.
partial log:
digikam.database: Detected identical image info with id 6115 and album
id NULL of a removed image for image "DSCF1876.JPG"
digikam.database: Will reuse this image info and set the status to
visible and the album id to 313