[digiKam-users] Doubled db entries for the same image

Rüdiger Härtel r_haertel at gmx.de
Fri Aug 10 16:17:47 BST 2018

Hello,

I am using digikam 5.9 appimage on linux (kde-neon).

The image collection is shared among all users with a link to a directory.
One user added images. In digikam now I see 2 image entries to the same image
path. There is only a little difference in the path.

/home/hae/Bilder/Ausfluege/Umgebung...
/home/hae/Bilder///Ausfluege/Umgebung...

When I delete one image both entries in the DB are removed.

What can cause this behaviour?
What can I do to cleanup the digikam db?

Thanks in advance.
Rüdiger