[digiKam-users] Import tool error messages for DJI drone photos

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:20:43 BST 2018

This is a specific error message from libtiff only under Windows. There is
no reason to see this warning. At least DK do not report as well this
message, but libtiff force to show this message box.It must have a
mechanism somewhere in library that we need to disable while to build
Windows installer.

Please report this problem in DK bugzilla (section Bundle-Windows), i will
take a look when time permit.

Thanks in advance