[digiKam-users] Best distro for digiKam? (user)

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 05:13:43 BST 2018

It is a great distro however digikam in their repos isn't up to date. Appimage is a great alternative but it can't be fully integrated to the system as a native package can be.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Errol Sapir <errol at tzora.co.il> Date: 2018-07-31  9:01 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Best distro for digiKam? (user)

    Toby, thanks for raising this interesting question. Nobody (yet)
    mentioned Kubuntu. I am thinking of going to  Kubuntu. Any thoughts
    on Kubuntu as the "best" distro for Digikam?

    Errol

    On 07/25/2018 05:09 PM, Toby Newman