[digiKam-users] Copy full path to physical file?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:30:01 BST 2018

There is no reason to see a failure while copy and paste under Windows. We
use Qt MimeData encapsulation to clipboard and it must be portable.

Or perhaps we have a default encoding problem as explained here :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47443545/cut-and-paste-clipboard-exchange-between-qt-application-and-windows-explorer

Just to be sure, go to "Help/Components Info" dialog for DK, and press
"Copy to Clipboard" button. Look if clipboard can be copied to a text
editor.