[digiKam-users] Copy full path to physical file?

Sky Diver skydivergm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:16:11 BST 2018

Thank you for the reply Gilles Caulier, however, I'm not sure what
"icon view" means.
I went over the View menu and couldn't find something in that spirit.

If you mean the main thumbnails view, then after hitting CTRL+C (and
even after right-clicking and selecting Copy) and then hitting CTRL+V
(or Edit > Paste) in a text editor - nothing happens.