[digiKam-users] New internal trash

rutile rutile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:34:15 BST 2018

I know that the existence of the new trash system has been explained (and the
reason why).  Has it generally been well received?  I find it burdensome,
and wish that there was a way to disable it on Linux and have files moved
directly to the system trash as in previous releases.  The new trash folder
will not show thumbnails, and only arranges the files into a table and not a
thumbnail grid.  If I drill down through the file structure to view the
files in the file manager, I have lost the deleted date that shows up in the
system trash can.