[digiKam-users] Suggestion : export to folder button (windows explorer)

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Sat Apr 21 18:19:58 BST 2018

Þann lau 21.apr 2018 14:22, skrifaði nonobio:
> Hi,
>
> Sometimes i want to copy or move the displayed photo to a local folder on my
> disk which isn't include in Digikam Collections.

Don't you have "Export --> Export to remote computer..." in your menus?
The 'remote computer' part has always been a bit funky, since this can
also be to another folder on the very same machine. Anyway, this is what
I use to dump image selections onto USB-drives.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli