[digiKam-users] Writing a custom shell script

Matthieu ermelir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:09:14 BST 2018

Hi Tobias,

Please accept my apologizes for this late answer.
I didn't know this option, but after checking my configuration, I've
already checked this option.
But my pictures are almost all raw (cr2) files. and I know that writing
metadata in RAW files is complicated.

Anyway I loose time (on this subject, looking for a way to export in CSV
files metadatas, etc). So I was wondering if these custom shell scripts
could help me.

But I cannot find any documentation on this subject.

Regards

Mat