[digiKam-users] DigiKam and multiple computers -- best practices WARNING

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:31:41 BST 2018

Ok, now I am being nitpicky, but is there any way to hide non-accessible
collections? I basically want to share a database between several users,
where each one of them has access to a common library and a personal
library, all of them in network shares. Right now the thumbnails for all
collections are shown regardless of being able to access that collection.

I know it's not the intended use for digikam's database, but if it were
possible somehow it would be great.