Digikam slow at startup

Mario Frank mafrank at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 26 08:46:52 BST 2017

Hey Kenneth,

after digging and testing the code tonight, I could isolate the problem.
We solved the problem for duplicates search some time ago. This time,
it's the fuzzy image search. I will take this opportunity to make some
bigger
refactoring on the fuzzy searches part as a quick fix could lead to
other bugs
in that subsystem. The complexity of the fuzzy subsystem increased a lot
due
to numerous extensions and optimisations in the last 2 releases.
So I'll do some clean up and stabilise the whole fuzzy subsystem.

I will inform you when I am done.

Regards,
Mario