Edit meta data for many files

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:34:09 BST 2017

I am pretty sure there is a corresponding tab in the right panel.I don't use that feature but I have seen it for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Noeck <noeck.marburg at gmx.de> Date: 2017-09-24  7:46 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: Edit meta data for many files
Perhaps my question was not precise enough. My pictures are already
geo-localized and I have tags for both authors and places. But I want to
fill the correct EXIF/IPTC/XMP fields with author, copyright, place,
country etc.

So I would like to select all pictures tagged with author "John Doe" and
write "John Doe" into the author metadata field and "© 2017 John Doe"
into the copyright field.

Then I would like to select all pictures from Munich (they already have
a tag) and write "Munich" into the Place field and DEU Germany into the
country field.

That's the feature I am looking for.

Cheers,
Joram