Digikam 5.7 and printing with Photoprint

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:08:49 BST 2017

Hum, yes, the print driver properties still relevant of low level Qt print
plugin.

If the bug still in Qt, this will not fixed in DK...

But did you try to select PDF as output (or Gimp), organize photo output,
and generate it. Gimp output want mean PDF in background. this must be at
least not dependent of Qt driver. In Gimp Qt print driver is not used.
Perhaps the result will be better.