Digikam 5.7 and printing with Photoprint

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sun Sep 24 08:33:15 BST 2017

I noticed that printing now is accomplished by using Photoprint rather
than the original tools. However this does not work for me. Photoprint
is quite old and seems not to be actively supported although the website
still exists. It looks like it works and seems to send data to my Canon
iP7250 (over wireless) but nothing happens at the printer. Has anyone
here actually printed successfully using Photoprint and if so how? Was
the printer wireless or USB connected? I am using the latest available
version of Photoprint.

Sadly the QT paper size bug preventing successful use of printing seems
to be being ignored by the QT developers.

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org