Face Recognition Problem

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sat Sep 23 18:36:28 BST 2017

Running DK 5.7.0 App Bundle.

I have just run 'Scan collection for faces' with the settings Detect
faces, and albums set to one specific directory.  It has scanned that
directory and continued to scan the whole collection.  Is this a bug or
have I missed something?

Also I have the detection parameter set to 80, I guess the default as I
have not changed it, and it is detecting loads of stuff as faces,
clocks, curtains, bricks, all sorts of things.  I have had the odd thing
in the past but nothing like this.  Do I need to change this setting?

Thanks

Mick