"image changed on..." not visible immediately

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Sep 16 20:03:04 BST 2017

Hi everybody

In my album view I have the setting that the "last changed date" is
displayed. In earlier versions this date was shown immediately after a
change on the image (let's say a crop, adding a text, and even when
changing it outside of digikam in GIMP).

Now, since some versions (I don't know since when...) this date only
appears after a digikam restart, or after re-indexing the album (F5).

Was this changed on purpose or is this a bug?

(It was very useful for me when working with larger sets of photos - I
immediately knew which ones I edited last...)

Have a nice weekend,

Daniel
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer
http://www.daniel-bauer.com