processed by AtomJPEG 1.5.0n

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:18:39 BST 2017

Hum... I only used digikam and darktable...
Maybe they came with the caption already there from the phone (Samsung Android).
I will try to figure out where it came from.
Exiftool showed that the comment was written to the whole bunch of different metadata fields but simple emptying of the Caption field on the right panel in digikam deleted them all. :-)
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2017-09-12  3:08 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: processed by AtomJPEG 1.5.0n
No. It's a closed source JPEG codec :
http://quramsoft.com/solution_e/sub_03.asp

probably the images have been processed outside Linux (:=)))....
Hello, I have noticed that few of my pictures got the Caption "processed by AtomJPEG  1.5.0n".
Does this have anything to do with digiKam?

Best regards,
Andrey