Digikam command line

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:47:18 BST 2017

The code exist about Dbus feature, but it do not work. It need a separate
DBUS server process which is the hell to manage under windows as under
Linux. Also, the dbus server code is not very well stable as i can see
under Windows.

The Dbus server has nothing linked with digiKam code. It's a completely
separated project, managed more and less by Red Hat, where Linux is a
priority.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Bus