pictures hidden ?

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 18:43:35 BST 2017

ouah !

you got it !

but as a consequence, I don't have the possibility to record a modified
picture as a new version. Just a save as

but once saved, seems I still see the original in the "version" menu on
the right side.

so 2 questions

- what is the purpose of versioning

- do we have a date to get a fix ? is there already a ticket or do you
want me to create one?

thanks

frederic