External metadata service support in Digikam?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 21:16:21 BST 2017

Hi,

This is a very interresting subject, but without a simple response to your
question.

You cannot easily connect digiKam Database to this kind of remote web
service. Only C++ code do it.

I recommend to post a wish to KDE bugzilla digiKam section about this
topic. We can at least assign this idea to a future student for analysis.

Best