sticky search

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Sat Sep 2 21:56:02 BST 2017

Hi,

since quite a while i have three entries in the search tab which i can't
remove. They are all labeled "Aktuelle Suche" (current search???). Searches
which where stored with a different name work as expected, can be renamed
or removed. Any hints how to remove those unwanted entries?

As said, i have these entries already for a while. But currently i'm using
DK 5.6 on Manjaro with sqlite. DK 5.7 appimage didn't behave different.

 HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.