New app bundle compiled notification

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 00:11:43 BST 2017

I just had similar thoughts about posting them on github.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Mica Semrick <mica at silentumbrella.com> Date: 2017-10-28  2:38 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org>, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com>, digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: New app bundle compiled notification
One of the developers over at pixls.us has some appimages building automatically on git push using Travis ci and then he is storing the resulting appimage on github in the releases section.

If you're interested in this, we could have a look at setting it up for digikam.