where to find unconfirmed face

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:31:01 BST 2017

Maybe you just removed the Unconfirmed "person" from People sidebar ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-10-17  12:13 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: where to find unconfirmed face

    I have ran it several times, and when I go in some people face, I
    see face that I need to confirm

    I was thinking to run a database clean-up , if it could help ?

    frederic

    Le 17/10/2017 à 20:00, Andrey Goreev a