random star ratings

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Mon Oct 2 12:28:16 BST 2017

Hello,

before I file a bug report just checking if the mistake is on my side
and if anybody else made that experience?

If I allocate ratings or other labels, digikam randomly allocates or
changes existing star ratings to images, usually (or exclusively, not
sure at moment) adding 5 stars to some of the images.
At first I thought I hit the wrong shortcut, but after paying a bit more
attention to it I'm pretty sure that's not the case. At the moment the
only pattern I have noted is, that it only seems to happen to images
after adding or removing labels, though I suspect it has happened after
renaming as well - will keep watching.

--
Andreas Ege